Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Topic 4: Task Two

The social learning style... Because i like to aim to work with others as much as possible. you communicate well with people, both verbally and non-verbally. People listen to you or come to you for advice, and you are sensitive to their motivations, feelings or moods. I listen well and understand other’s views. I may enjoy mentoring or counseling others.
I typically prefer learning in groups or classes, or you like to spend much one-on-one time with a teacher or an instructor. I heighten your learning by bouncing your thoughts off other people and listening to how they respond. I prefer to work through issues, ideas and problems with a group. I thoroughly enjoy working with a “clicking” or synergistic group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment